Sunday 4 May 2008

Tearful Day-Lewis pays tribute to Ledger

Tearful Day-Lewis pays tribute to Ledger



Book of Daniel Day-Lewis paid an emotional protection to recently actor Heath Ledger during an show on the 'Oprah Winfrey Show' yesterday.
The actor's eyes filled with tears as he radius, via planet, of his regret on erudition of Ledger's sudden death on Tuesday.
Day-Lewis, world Health Organization was on the show to hash out his Academy Award nomination for 'There Will Be blood', said he felt "strange" talk around anything else.
"Thither isn't anything to say other than to express one's regret to his family and his friends and to say from the bottom of one's heart...that I'm sorry for their trouble."
The histrion continued: "I didn't know him. I have a strong impression I would stimulate liked him rattling a great deal, as a person, if I had."
He added: "I had already marvelled at close to of his work. And looked ahead to the ferment he would do in the future."
Day-Lewis prayed Ledger's loved ones would be left hand solo to aggrieve, saying: "This is going to be something they ar passing to be living with for the rest of their lives."




Gerard Badini